Lewiscanon Promotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lewiscanon Promotions is a local based hobby site focusing on anything related hardware to software providing insightful artwork using the best in the tech software.

Say Something About Yourself!

Admin
    Admin

Say Something About Yourself! Empty Say Something About Yourself!

Post by Admin Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:13 am

Hi my names David & I am the owner of this forum Lewis Canon Promotions I have had a keen interest in technology when my parents purchased our first personal computer in December 1998.

I remember the related specifications to the build, it had a Pentium II processor which I think was a 350mhz processor, it had 128mb of Ram, 7.85 Gb & a ATI 128mb graphics card.  To me that was a fast machine but as of now we have CPU speeds ranging in GHz, Ram Chips ranging in Gb as well as hard drives topping in Terabyte's.

I am 34 years of age & my keen hobbies are Gaming, & Music mainly.  My past times are also when I am not working at my full time job are watching films as-well as television shows such as NCIS CSI Miami Law & Order Criminal Intent naming a few of my favourite shows I also like listening to music that helps me relax after a busy day at work.

Enjoy Your Visit at Lewis Canon Promotions  & I hope to have some added content in the next few days.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:18 pm